Terms & Conditions of the 2-Year Warranty
This 2-Year Limited Warranty shall apply to purchases of EDCO rims, hubs and components, purchased on or after January 1st, 2020. This warranty contains a binding arbitration agreement and a class action waiver for United States residents. If you live in the United States, the binding arbitration agreement and class action waiver affect your rights under this warranty. Please read the text under the section titled “Binding Arbitration Agreement; Class Action Waiver (U.S. Residents Only)” carefully.
2-Year Limited Warranty
EDCO warrants the following EDCO Products from non-conformance with EDCO’s material and workmanship specifications to the original purchaser with valid proof of purchase from EDCO or an EDCO-authorized dealer, with a
Warranty Period of Two (2) years from the date of purchase, for the
Product/Category; rim, hub, components manufactured by EDCO (excluding consumables, such as brake tracks, brake pads, decals, bearings, etc…)
The EDCO 2-Year Limited Warranty applies solely to the Products as described above, and does not apply to consumables. Discontinued products are generally carried for warranty replacement for up to 2 years after discontinuance. Discontinued items warrantied in this two (2) year period will be replaced with the same product, if available, or with the new product of a similar make.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND EDCO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR:
- Damage to, or damage caused by, parts that have been incorrectly installed, serviced, or otherwise adjusted in respect of the EDCO installation and/or service manuals
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or in an accident (Damage of this nature may qualify for coverage under our Lifetime Incident Protection Program)
- Failure to observe care instructions, including without limitation, incorrect installation or maintenance
- Unauthorized modification or alteration, including without limitation, any repair performed by anyone other than EDCO or an EDCO-authorized servicer, or outside of the recommendations of EDCO Customer Service
- Parts manufactured by third parties or other manufacturers (ex. hubs, spokes, nipples, softgoods). You must consult the manufacturer for any issues related to such parts.
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers, including without limitation, products purchased through: (i) third party auction sites (ii) unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces, or (iii) dealers selling altered or modified products
- Counterfeit products
- Products purchased “second-hand”, “used”, “as-is”, or expressly “without warranty”
- Soft goods such as apparel or any consumable wear parts such as brake pads, bearings, decals, etc…)
EDCO 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
BY USING YOUR EDCO PRODUCTS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. BEFORE USING YOUR EDCO PRODUCT PLEASE READ THIS WARRANTY CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT. RETURN YOUR PRODUCT TO THE AUTHORIZED DEALER OF PURCHASE. SEE THE AUTHORIZED DEALER’S RETURN POLICY FOR DETAILS AND/OR ADDITIONAL RETURN REQUIREMENTS.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM